QCOSS is offering support for service providers undertaking HSQS certfication.
Organisations who are newly in scope of the HSQS (Human Services Quality Standards) in Queensland can access support from QCOSS (Queensland Council of Social Services) to assist with the preperation for assessment.
The assistance QCOSS can offer through one-on-one support includes:
- support to work through the self-assessment process for one standard
- how to conduct a self-assessment and embed continuous improvement in your organisation
- establishing a quality system to suit your organisation
- engaging clients to drive quality service outcomes
- a workshop with direct support staff on embedding HSQF in practice
- introductory HSQF session: What are the standards and what are the requirements
- talking with your management committee about HSQF requirements
- Service can self-refer for one-on-one assistance using an on-line referral form or may be referred by the Department of Communities.
More information and how to self refer is available on the QCOSS website
*HDAA acknowledges and thanks QCOSS for the content and detail of this article.