Resources and program information
Standard Terms and Conditions
To download HDAA’s Standard Terms and Conditions document, please click here. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions in this document, please contact us using the contact details shown here.
Scheme schedules and requirements
The following documents include an outline of the schemes core requirements, including your obligations in preparing for assessment, sampling information, and other relevant information and forms part of Your Proposal and contract with us.
- Disability Employment Services and Supported Employment Services (DES/SES)
- National Standards for Disability Services (NSDS)
- Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF)
- Human Services Scheme (HSS)
- ISO 9001:2015 (QMS)
- National Safety and Quality In Health Care Services Standards (NSQHSS)
- National Standards for Mental Health Services (NSMHS)
- NDIS Approved Quality Auditor (Certification)
- NDIS Approved Quality Auditor (Verification)
Looking for a HSQF, HSS, or ISO:9001 certified provider? Service providers certified to these schemes by HDAA and other certification bodies can be viewed on the JAS-ANZ register here.
NDIS Certification and Verification
- Registration groups and assessment pathway (PDF)
- NDIS (Approved Quality Auditors Scheme) Guidelines 2018
- NDIS (Provider Registration and Practice Standards) Rules 2018
- NDIS (Quality Indicators) Guidelines 2018
- NDIS Commission Rules
Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF)
- Human Services Quality Standards
- Human Services Quality Framework Version 8.1
- Human Services Quality Framework – User Guide Version 8.1
- HSQF News and updates from the Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- HSQF Templates and Resources by Community Door
Disability Employment Services (DES)
- National Standards for Disability Services
- NSDS Easy English workbook
- NSDS Evidence Guide (pdf)
- NSDS Conversation Tool
- Corporate Governance Handbook (pdf)
Human Services Scheme Victoria
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) provides on their website the necessary policy, procedures and forms for disability and community services providers who are registered or wish to become registered. These resources are regularly updated. Information for providers about HSS can be accessed here.
Mental Health (NSMHS) Resources
- Department of Health resources
- The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care’s user guide
National Standards for Health (NSQHS) Resources
If you want more information than that provided in the advisories and fact sheets, the Commission has a NSQHS Standards Advice Centre with the following contact details:
- Phone: 1800 304 056
- Email: email@example.com
ISO 9001:2015 Resources
- Guide for Dental Practices (Version 3, Nov 2015)
- Contact us for a copy of our self assessment system designed for dental practices to NSQHS Standards 1-6.
Diagnostic Imaging (DIAS) Resources
The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care (the Commission) has a comprehensive set of guidance materials to assist Practices complete an application for accreditation to the Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme (DIAS) standards. The guidance materials include detailed information on each standard explaining what is required, references to State and Territory legislation and templates that practices can adopt to produce the evidence required to meet the Standards. HDAA strongly endorses these guidance materials and word templates for practices seeking support with preparing for accreditation.
- Information from the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Detail of the scheme, its back ground and purpose, and pathways to accreditation can be access on the Commission’s website
- DIAS Standards
- DIAS User Guide and User Guide Appendices (templates)
Advisories and fact sheets are available via the Commission website:
- Advisory DI21/03 – Requirements for comparison with national diagnostic reference levels (Standard 3.2: applies to radiation practices only)
- Advisory DI21/04 – Disinfection requirements for reusable semi critical medical devices (Standard 1.6: applies to all practices using Ultrasound)
- Advisory DI21/05 – Clarification of consent requirements (Standard 2.2: applies to ALL practices)
- Advisory DI21/06 – Clarification of the required evidence for an equipment service provider’s qualifications and licences (Standard 1.5: applies to ALL practices)
- Advisory DI21/07 – Optimised Radiation Technique Charts – evidence requirements (Standard 3.2: applies to radiation practices only)
- Advisory DI21/08 – Imaging associated with surgical and interventional procedures (Standard 2.4: applies to all practices perform imaging as part of a surgical or interventional procedure)
- Capital Sensitivity – The effective life ages for new equipment and the maximum extended life age
- Diagnostic imaging Medicare item groups – Medicare diagnostic imaging item categories and MBS Item Numbers
Looking for a Certified DIAS Provider?
Service providers accredited by HDAA at this link.