The HSQF Team has recently published the HSQF User Guide – Certification Version 8.1, which includes the following key changes for those accredited to the Human Services Quality Framework:
- inclusion of the new Domestic and Family Violence requirements through specific criteria and suggested evidence;
- inclusion of new Alcohol and Other Drugs requirements;
- updates to service specific requirements and funding thresholds; and
- the addition of new Fire Safety minimum requirements.
The Self-assessment workbook for certification organisations has also been updated to align with Version 8.1. You can download the latest self-assessment workbook here.
You can find more information about the Human Services Quality Framework, including all updates, at the Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships. Our Human Services Team is always happy to discuss any questions you may have about the framework.
Tools and resources for service providers are also freely available from the HSQF Team, including:
- An information kit to assist service providers understand and implement their quality system, as well as continuous improvement processes
- Links to QCOSS’s Community Door training and policy and procedure templates
Download the framework (PDF):