National Disability Services (NDS) are holding the following Victorian Regional Events with regards to the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
The NDS have said the workshops will include:
• Voice At The Table’s tips about inclusive meeting practices to include people with intellectual disability
• The launch of new NDS Zero Tolerance – Positive Cultures films
• A presentation from the Office of the Disability Services Commissioner
• An update about the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework including:
– What you can do to be ready
– What the changes will mean for people with disability and service providers
• A conversation with DHHS, DSC, people who use services and service providers about the changes.
Full details and locations of the events in Victoria can be viewed at this link to NDS website.
With thanks and acknowledgment to NDS for the links and full content of this article